Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: As always, Tori Amos

From: P.R.Houghton@newcastle.ac.uk (P.R. Houghton)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 1994 18:07:16 GMT
Subject: Re: As always, Tori Amos
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9402282039.AA18576@eunice.ssc.wisc.edu>, stevenson@ssc.wisc.edu writes:
> I don't want to start a flame war, I really don't.  But in the interest of
> self-moderation, could we please keep the Tori Amos gushing to the Tori Amos
> discussion list?  This has been so bombarded here that I'v estopped listening
> to Under The Pink.  I'm so tired of hearing about her that I've unsubscribed
> to the Tori Amos list (and I REALLY like her.).  Please can we talk more about
> Kate Bush here?
>
> Thank you.			john in Madison

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the group called rec.music.gaffa rather
than alt.music.katebush so that other vaguely Katish artists could be discussed
during Kate's off periods?  As for the Tori Amos discussion group, there is no
discussion.  I just subscribed the other day and it consists about 80% of people
complaining that they can't get tickets for shows - very dull.  Kate's not doing
much again (already) so there's really not much to talk about her is there?