Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTCTC

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 1994 21:14:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: TLTCTC
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I'm working on a transcription of the dialogue and a good description of
the action.  Some fun things going on here -- like the blackbird in ASIL
-- which later appears as part of her hairpiece when she goes through the
mirror.  "Help this blackbird . . . there's some hair around my leg!"

There is also the mysterious sheet music which appears on screen at
several points while Kate is still in the studio -- when we eventually
get a videotape of this, one of you musician folk can tell us what song
it is -- or is it a song she never used?  Is it a Prince song?

Kate's sense of humor is healthy and very evident in this movie . . . it
is a giant FAN that rumbles into the studio and disrupts the RBG practice
session that precipitates the action.  What's she trying to tell us?

More to follow -- be patient, I can't sit at the computer for more than a
few minutes right now.  Lift with your legs!

Karen Newcombe  kln@crl.com

P.S.  Movie ran to 44 mins.  I thought it was 55 mins?  Where is the
extra ten minutes?  How many songs did you folks in London see in the
film?  We had RBG, ASIL, TRS, LILY, MOP, ETM.