Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW

From: Rachel Kirkwood <rjkirkwd@clus1.ulcc.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 94 10:21:06 GMT
Subject: TWW
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi Everyone!

I just have to post so I can enthuse about my latest acquisition:
a shiny new set of TWW!  After touring (nearly) all the record
shops in London and being assured it had been deleted, my favourite
shop (The Vinyl Experience, W1) suddenly got a whole load of Kate
stuff, including the Red Shoe Box, signed drawings etc.

My life is now more complete - after losing my rather truncated
tape of B-sides I can now listen to "Not this Time" at full volume
on CD: I love it not for the content but the joyful, all-sing-together
feel which kept me smiling through my final exams (oops, what a
giveaway ...)

If my brother's reading this: NAH NA NA NAH NAH !!

--

Rachel Kirkwood
r.kirkwood@uk.ac.ulcc.clus1

PS. Could this be a re-release?? (copyright date 1990)