Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Second Call- US Love-Hounds in London!

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 1994 23:08:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Second Call- US Love-Hounds in London!
To: Suspended In Duct Tape <METH@delphi.com>
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

Meth says:
> This is the second call for American love-hounds planning on attending the
> KonvenTion on April 10 in London.  (Has the date been confirmed for sure???)

No it hasn't. And "I've been told" not to expect it to happen on April 10.
Peter, when will you announce the fixed date? And why so secret about it?
I'm not talking about announcing the real date - but at least that the one
considered 'quite real' by most of us isn't real at all.

Bye,

Uli

P.S.: Sorry about 'shouting this out', but I don't want anyone spending a
fortune on an airline ticket or hotel room s/he doesn't strictly need.

--
"Everywhere I've been in Manhattan the streets are
called Walk and Don't Walk." - Terry Pratchett