Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:TRS sales, part 2

From: freeform@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 94 16:12:27 EST
Subject: Re:TRS sales, part 2
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: "freeform" <freeform@aol.com>

Hi again..
I had to end my previous post before I was really finished, so here is the
rest of what I wanted to say..

But I was surprised at how quickly TRS has faded too.  I think it's simply
because there has been no new single..!  What is the holdup? RBG could have
paved the way for an even more successful single in America, but where is
it??      We haven't heard any news flashes from Homeground in awhile...
This is disappointing because I was hoping for a new b-side or two on the
next CD single....

Is it also possible that on some level Kate does not even WANT to be hugely
successful?  Maybe we are enough for her.   I'm sure she remembers what fame
was like back at the beginning of her career and she may just not want any
part of it again.

Charles