Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: You're the one - NOT?

From: nrc@cbemf.att.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 94 14:58:06 EST
Subject: Re: You're the one - NOT?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

drukmon@hi.n.mighti.oracle.com (Jon Drukman) writes:
> Marcel Rijs writes:
>
>>But then Jon starts to be a little "high & mighty":
>
> who, ME?

I think the flaw here is in suggesting that Jon could *start* being
high & mighty.  That would imply that at some point he *stopped* being
high & mighty.

> where's the blending?  like i said, it sounds typical and
> unimaginative.

I would agree that it's not particularly imaginative but I would say
that this is a particularly good example of a genre that a lot of
people have gotten tired of.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com