Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Why TRS Is Not A Success

From: denneuli@lifl.fr
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 94 08:16:06 +0100
Subject: Re: Why TRS Is Not A Success
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

In article c100000@atlas.cs.upei.ca, fmcquarr@upei.ca (Fiona McQuarrie) writes:
>Although I, for one, have certainly expressed my views on the relative
>artistic quality of TRS (summary: uneven), I would still agree that it
>is way better than lots of what's on the charts. So why has it
>plummeted?

TRS sold quite well in France. A lot more than TSW, and RbG has been played a
lot on commercial radios here. A vendor told me that the single was one of his
best sales. But the next one, Mop, was a complete commercial failure (what a
pity!).
Too bad there's no official charts here.
As the kate-addiction is not a common disease in France, I suppose the french
average buyers must a bit older than in the US.

Bye.

Perfection [hoo-dee-ni] : See Kate Bush