Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Official Book

From: YAMAMOTO Sozo <sozo@crl.mei.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 1994 13:20:51 +0900
Subject: Official Book
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: sozo@oak.crl.mei.co.jp

I hope this information is new to r.m.g.

There are an official release of Kate related book.

	Moving -- A collection of poems
		(Japanese title: KEITO BUSSHU SISHUU  MOVING)
	Shinko Music Publishing
	ISBN4-401-61329-5
	2,600 yen
	issued 1993.3.16

 o A5 size(not sure), 256 pages
 o Lyrics of 79 songs of Kate Bush with side by side
	Jananese translations by Anri Kitazawa
 o album discograpy up to TWW box, quite simple
 o two page essay by the translator
 o Cover with Kate's photo
 o some photos inside but none of them feature Kate

This books is said to be based on Kate Bush Complete.
I think it will be valuable for collect-them-all people,
with no new information.
I've sent one copy to Tom Estes, my Aspel tape tree parent.

I don't have any plan for now but will be able to send copies.
Exchange for some Kate item is preferable.
Anyone interested?

 | Central Research Laboratories, Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. |
 +--- sozo@crl.mei.co.jp -- Phone:+81-7749-8-2531 -- FAX:+81-7749-8-2582 --+

P.S.
I received NO response from Japanese potential love-hounds to my previous post.