Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush World Wide Web Service proposed structure

From: Richard J Frost <rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 94 09:02:39 +1030
Subject: Kate Bush World Wide Web Service proposed structure
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I was silly and accidently sent this to the digest administrator
Bill Wisner instead of the love-hounds mailing list.

Not to worry as Bill gave me some handy feedback.

Bill suggested that the entire gaffa digest should be on WWW including
other Kate projects such as Ron Hill's Cloudbusting Project.

My guess is that there would be a query form page where you could
search the entire digest based on sets of keywords etc, which would
result in a new page listing all the matches to your search query.
Alternatively, the digest needs to be sorted into various categories
probably using some sort of program that uses keyword searches.
The categories could be browsed using WWW. Any other ideas?

I spent about 1/2 hour putting this together, and I'd really like some
feeback on what I might have left out / done wrong etc.

Here is a proposed structure for a Kate Bush Web service

Proposed Structure for a Kate Bush WWW Service  - 15-2-94

*Home Page:

   *Whats New here?

   *New Music & Video Releases

   *Hot News & Rumours
       *Homeground News Flashes
       *Radio Interviews
       *TV Appearances
       *Live Public Appearances
       *Session work
       *Films
       *Videos

   *KaTemas & KonvenTions
       *Katemas
	   Chicago USA
	     Where/When/address etc..
             [inlined image of host] etc.
	   San Francisco USA
	   Adelaide S.AUSTRALIA
	   etc..

       *KonvenTion
	   Where/When/address etc..
           [inlined image of host]

   *Kate Bush (FAQ)

   *Discography
   *Lyrics
   *Interviews

   * The Garden Project (WWW form)
   * Ron Hill's Cloudbusting Project (WWW form)

   *Image, Sound & Movie Archives
       Images
	  Album covers
	  Faces