Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject given!)

From: rbt@mailroom.itu.kodak.com (Bob Tufts)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 94 01:15:02 GMT
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@kodak.rdcs.kodak.com (USENET NEWS)

In article <9402142056.AA29996@rutgers.edu> "USENET News System" <news@indiana.edu> writes:

>I know this is a very simplistic question, but I am a fan of Kate Bush.  I
>obviously do not know as much about her as the other people writing in
>this bulletin board.  But what is gaffa?  I gather it is a reference to a
>Kate Bush song that I am not familiar with?!?  Can anyone help me?
>
>Eric
>fry@memex.lib.indiana.edu

Whomever chose r.m.g. : are you sorry yet?

I've casually lurked in this group (off/on)for a few years and have heard the
"what is gaffa question" a zillion times. What I have missed is "why Gaffa?"

(I guess r.m.k_b would have been too simple or wouldn't allow the charter
members to flame each other over something! :-)

Time to hibernate until the next release('98?)
-Bob T.