Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on NPR

From: dlangs@sunstroke.sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: 9 Feb 1994 01:13:19 GMT
Subject: Kate on NPR
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I think it was on when gaffa was down for two weeks.  NPR's Weekend
Edition had a review of TRS with snippets of tracks plus interview
pieces interspersed.  I have not seen it mentioned here so I thought I
would in case the official keepers of every word kate has spoken
publically missed it.  It was broadcast sometime between 7 and 8am on
a Saturday.  That's as much as I can tell you.

It didn't contain anything we haven't heard before.

Derek
Derek H. Langsford                                            Dept. of Biology
dlangs@sunstroke.sdsu.edu                           San Diego State University