Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

And now for a secret cartoon!

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 94 14:13:18 PST
Subject: And now for a secret cartoon!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Folks going to the Berkeley showing the The Line, The Cross, The Curve, Ted
and Alice have been asking "How do we recogize the Lovehounds from the rest
of the commoners?"  Easy!  Just use the Secret Lovehounds Greeting:
"YOU'RE out to get Jorn?  What a coincidence!  *I'M* out to get Jorn, too!"
Warning:  Drukman & I will be there in full metal jacket.

- Stev0, the Man on the Grassy Knoll

"I believe in peace!  I believe in peace (bitch!)  I believe in peace"

- latest r.m.g. theme song