Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

How to get _TLTCTC_ played locally?

From: Gord Locke <glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 94 17:53:14 GMT-3:30
Subject: How to get _TLTCTC_ played locally?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (the rec.music.gaffa address)

What's the address for inquiries about getting Kate's _The Line, the Cross,
the Curve_ film?  I'm thinking about approaching my University's Film
Society about showing it here, and I'd like to have something more to
give them than just, "Uh, I heard there was this, uh, movie ...."
	Thanks for any help you can give me.