Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Convention quiz

From: ***SEMPSY*** <cmh205@cck.coventry.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 94 11:47:05 GMT
Subject: Convention quiz
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Count me in,I seem to remember last time that we had 2 love-hounds teams which
had they been 1 team might have had a good chance of winning it.The one team
had correct answers to the incorrect ones of the other team,and vice-versa!!
Not that winning is what counts,but it would be nice just to have a unified
approach from us Lovehounds.I think last time we had a UK team and a non-UK
team.
Andy Semple
P.S If anybody gets a chance buy the new compilation just released for 'Split
Enz',highly recommended.For those not in the know,Split Enz are an earlier
incarnation of Crowded House,and had a big hit in the UK with 'I got you' in
1980.