Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Possible future kate/prince collaborations

From: CS6347@ACSPR1.acs.brockport.edu
Date: 30 Jan 94 01:34:20 EST
Subject: Possible future kate/prince collaborations
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Sorry Again,
This should have been in my massive message I just sent. I was just
thinking - supposedly Kate has done more than one track with Prince.
Now that Prince has gone all mail order (The exodus has now begun - the
advertisement proclaims - call 1-800-NEW-FUNK for details) maybe we will
see some of this stuff on his new NPG record label. Whether you like
him or not, the more often I hear new kate, the better.
Chris