Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KonvenTion

From: Suspended In Duct Tape <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 1994 22:30:30 -0500 (EST)
Subject: KonvenTion
To: ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu, love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

This news seems to have been passed over, but there isa definite date for
the 1994 Homeground/KBC Kate Bush Convention in London: Sunday, April 10.

This is a call for American love-hounds/ectophiles: who's going?  I'm going
to call my travel agent tomorrow (the travel agent of the gods, she is) and
put her on the trail of cheap flights to London out of the NYC/Newark area.
I'll ask her to check out "chartering" (i.e. booking blocks of seats for a
larger group of people at a cheaper rate), but I'm not positive I'll be able
to find out much without a number to go by.

So, if you're American and would leave from New York or Newark if you were to
go to London for the KonvenTion, drop me e-mail and let me know.  I know from
experience that these things are *not* to be missed, especially if KaTe
Herself is there!

Peter Fitzgerald-Morris and the rest of the planners are to be commended
for their efforts to pull this off yet again.  (How's Dave Cross doing, by
the way?)

Meredith, who has no money and no time but will go to London anyway
meth@delphi.com