Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TKI covers

From: freeform@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 94 02:40:35 EST
Subject: TKI covers
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: "freeform" <freeform@aol.com>

Hi..
Rob Petrone was wondering about the cover of TKI that was in Pulse magazine.
Actually, there were several different covers for that album, depending on
the country where it was released.
The cover you described sounds like the Japanese issue of TKI..
The US release has the pic with the jeans and red socks..
The UK version (my favorite) has Kate hanging onto a Kite flying in front of
a giant eye.
And the Canadian, Yugoslavian, and Uruguayan releases of the album all had
their own unique covers..

Does anyone on gaffa actually have a copy of all the versions of TKI? I'm
sure there are some Kate completists out there who would spend a fortune to
have them all.  It would be kind of interesting to have all 6 covers hung up
on a wall next to each other.............

Anyway...  :)
Charles