Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

dreaming poster

From: Mike Mendelson <MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 25 Jan 94 16:18:19 EST
Subject: dreaming poster
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Vickie sez:
I'm sorry that I can't help you wrt getting a Dreaming poster, but I can
say that there were posters made. We have two, one for the UK release
and one for the American release. They *do* exist. (There's no info on
the posters...ID # or anything like that). We've had these for years
and I don't even remember where we got them. I imagine that if you found
one you'd have to pay quite a bit for it, so you might have to end up
making one of your own. I understand how you feel...The Dreaming is my
favorite Kate album too, and I love the photo also.

     Actually, I don't think it would be that hard or that
     expensive... you just need to find the right place to look.
     I picked up a Dreaming poster for (?) < $10 at a record
     collectors show.  They had this one in Champaign IL where
     I used to go to school.  You paid $2 to get in and they have
     all kinds of bootlegs and videos and posters for lots of artists,
     including Kate.  There were a few guys peddling Kateware,
     and they had tons of posters... probably 50.  These fairs
     travel around, so you should be able to find one near where
     you live.

     -mjm