Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

First call in a long time...

From: i23mikja@ida.his.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 94 18:15:08 +0100
Subject: First call in a long time...
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

Long time, no sea...
I haven't seen much letters in Gaffa lately.
But then: I haven't read any mail for quite some time.
My budget says that I can _not_ by Kate's latest album.
My stomach says I must _not_ deviate from my curret budget.
How fortunate for me it is, that I have a younger brother, young enough
to take my word for Law.
I said: The red Shoes is a great album, I'd like to lend it for a while...
That's how I came to have it.
Personally I think some songs could have been left out:
I don't like Eat the music. I think it is too much something that in Swedish is
called "trallande klaemtjaeck". I don't know English enough to translate it.
If anyone could do so, please let me know. With that I mean that I think that
the song is too simple, too easy to digest. Or perhaps I missed a point here...

The really good ones are:
Lily
Big stripy Lie    (My no. one favourite)
Constellation of the heart
The red shoes
and finally Why should I love you

Although Moments of pleasure is very beautiful, I'm sick and tired of it.
My three favourite albums are still:
1. The kick inside
2. Lionheart
3. Hounds of love

best regards...

Mikael Jakonen    i23mikja@gandalf.his.se

Live long, and prosper...
That cloud looks like cumulus castellus...