Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Natl Pub Radio and TLTCTC in Berkeley

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 1994 22:05:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Natl Pub Radio and TLTCTC in Berkeley
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

For those of you who are getting any of this, I called the Radio Station
thiss morning and found out how to get copies oof the show with the KT
interview this morning.  I'll post it on Monday when I'm back at the
office - I f or got to bring it home with me.  The weird spelling is not
mine -- it is being inserted by the system as I type -- somxething
strange going on in the Networld . . .

The other news is that the Berkeley show is first come first served -- no
advance ticket sales, no radio promo nonsense.  Kate will not, as of this
date, be present. I asked the theatre if they were prepared for a huge
crowd, and they pooh poohed me a bit -- then I said that their event had
already been postd to the Inter net and that people would be coming from
Sacramento and San Jose, not to menton the thousands of Bay Area
Katefans.  WOW he said (he really did) thanks for the info.  That's
terrific -- we can really hold a lot of people.

Hmmm - I wonder how fast we can get buttons that say "She Really Is!"
made up!

Byeee for now.   Karen Newcombe  kln@crl.com