Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

AAAAAAGH!

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 94 09:30:08 PST
Subject: AAAAAAGH!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

@#$%^&*!  I can't believe this!  I'm sooooooo upset!  Yesterday I sit down
to watch Kate on MuchMusic - I mean - Is this too much to ask?  We only get
to see Kate interviewed, oh, every other millenium!  Not to mention that MM
only clues in and decided to show any Kate once an album (and we know how
long that is)!  Do you think we could all be left alone to watch this in
peace?  NO!  A satellite!  Cosmic intervention no less!  "Cruel God
Theatre" at it's very finest!  A satellite - no THE satellite carrying MM
goes completely wonky and spirals out of orbit.  Kate fades from my screen
- and every other screen in the country probably and do you think they'll
show it again?  HA!

Well, not without help anyway... I'm writing a letter.  Anyone care to join
me?

AndreA
(don't worry, I'll calm down eventually)

Strange party, this.  There's hundreds of people here but I can't see
anyone, nobody's talking and I keep getting handed these little notes.

Andrea Custy
Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca