Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

inquirer article inquiry

From: Suspended In Duct Tape <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 1994 22:55:43 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: inquirer article inquiry
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

I foolishly saved the post with the Philadelphia Inquirer article for later
and deleted it before I had a chance to read it. :P  Could some kind soul
please be so good as to send it to me directly?  Thanks much.

Kate *is* going to be profiled or something on National Public Radio's
Morning Edition tomorrow morning, sometime between 8 and 9 AM EST.  (European
love-hounds with access to Armed Forces Radio can also hear this program
between 11 and 1 or noon and 2, depending on where you are.)  Whoops- that
was supposed to be between 6 and 8 AM EST.  Sorry.

If my programmable tape deck fails this first test of its powers, at least
I can always blow $12 on a tape of the program from NPR. :}

Meredith
meth@delphi.com