Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Is gaffa offline? I feel like Burgess m        Meredith

From: David.Vinson@lambada.oit.unc.edu (david eugene vinson)
Date: 16 Jan 1994 16:13:20 GMT
Subject: Is gaffa offline? I feel like Burgess m        Meredith
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Remember that episode of the Twilight Zone where Burgess Meredith has the
stop watch that stops time, but then he breaks it and he becomes the only
active member of society? I feel like that now. Where is the rest of
gaffa? My reader shows no new posts since Tuesday the 11th, and there are
normally 10-25 every day. Hello in there...anybody home?

dave
--
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information