Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Old 7" singles for sale

From: ea965@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Jon Haverman)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 94 13:33:57 -0500
Subject: Old 7" singles for sale
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello Love-Hounds,
   I've been acquiring extra Kate Bush singles from the earlier
years for a few years now. Before I place another ad in Goldmine,
I thought I'd offer them to Love-Hounds first. Here's a list of
what's for sale. E-mail me back if you're interested with what
you are willing to pay. (Hint--don't go over $25 for Wuthering
Heights and won't go under $15 for Wow).

	On Stage MIEP 2991 (33 1/3)  Sleeve G  Record VG
	There Goes a Tenner/Ne T'en Fui Pas NM        NM
	The Dreaming/Dreamtime EMI 5296     M         VG+
	Sat in your lap/Lord of the Reedy River G     VG
	Army Dreamers/Delius/Pass. Thr. Air    woc/wolVG
	Breathing/The Empty Bullring (Dutch) VG       NM
	Hammer Horror/Coffee Homeground      G        VG
	Wow/Full House EMI 2911              G         G
	Wuthering Heights/Kite EMI 2719       NM      NM
(2 copies)December Will Be Magic Again/Warm and Soothing
                                          (1) G       V
                                          (2) VG      VG(same as above)
	Babooshka/Ran Tan Waltz		      NM      NM

 I Also have a plain sleeve 7" singles of Sat In Your Lap and
Babooshka which I'd sell real cheap. I have an extra copy of
Rubberband Girl 12" picture disc and Rubberband Girl UK cd
single which I'm selling for $10 each. plus postage. I can
be trusted as I have sold in Goldmine previously. Anyone
interested in a boot called BACKSIDES let me know.

Thank you,
Jon