Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush in the Philadelpha Inquirer

From: "Robert P. Keefer" <keefer@msmary.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 1994 10:55:10 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Kate Bush in the Philadelpha Inquirer
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

There were a pair of articles in the Sunday (Jan. 9) Philadelphia Inquirer
Entertainment section about Kate, along with several pictures (b&w).  One
was about Kate, the other about her influence on other singer/songwriters
(with pictures of Jan Siberry, Tori Amos and Bjork).

Kate was the lead story of the section, with a large picture of Herself
with a flower-print(?) babushka on her head.  The pictures and story
leads take up 3/4 of the first page of the Entertainment section.

The articles are kind of long, but if enough people ask, I'll transcribe
them.  (Why not save bandwidth and mention to me privately whether I
should post this to gaffa or not...)

bob k.

Robert Keefer               Psychology Department
Mt. St. Mary's College      (301) 447-6122
Emmitsburg, MD  21727       keefer@msmary.edu
[Speaking for myself.]