Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

limited Moments Of Pleasure CD box

From: Michael Jaeschke <Michael.Jaeschke@mch.sni.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 1994 16:42:45 +0100 (MET)
Subject: limited Moments Of Pleasure CD box
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Yesterday I saw a limited edition CD box set of Moments Of Pleasure in a big
record store (WOM) here in Munich. The CD has just 3 instead of 4 tracks
(Show A Little Devotion is not included) and ... 4 colour prints. The box
is manufactured in the UK and not too expensive: 18 DM (=11$). As I
already have the normal CD single and the vinyl poster bag of MOP I didn't
knew what to do. I had no opportunity too look at the prints.

Any infos/suggestions?

BTW As I'm new to this news group (news group in general), I would like to
know if there was ever a discussion on Nick Drake (RIP), his music and
possible influences on Kate.

Thanks, Michael