Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Line cross curve

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 1994 13:29:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Line cross curve
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>

First of all, best wishes to Dave Cross.  I've never met you but anyone
with the guts to interrupt a mugging has my highest admiration.  I hope
you get well soon and that we meet someday.

Second, I heard a rumor this weekend that Kate's film will be "out"
January 21, but the person who told me was unable to say if this was an
in-store videotape for sale or a promotional tour of showings in the U.S.

Can anyone confirm, deny, expand on this info?

Karen Newcombe  kln@crl.com