Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest #10.12

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 94 11:05:39 PST
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest #10.12
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
>Subject: Kate in "Rich Women" article

>Kate is listed as number 26 (after Enya, L4 million due to "huge
>earnings in America" - since when was Enya British anyway? 8-), Annie
>Lennox, L3.1 million, Cathy Dennis, L2.1 million and Siobhan Fahey of
>Shakespear Sister, L700k) with an income of L500k and "overall fortune
>estimated at L5 million".

I'm sorry, but could you possibly be more clear about this?  Kate comes
after Enya who is earning L4 million but Kate is earning  L500k?  What
about Annie Lennox etc.?  If Kate is earning L500K then shouldn't she come
in after Siobhan Fahey? (and if she does, isn't that sad?).

Thanks!

AndreA
Strange party, this.  There's hundreds of people here but I can't see
anyone, nobody's talking and I keep getting handed these little notes.

Andrea Custy
Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca