Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-55 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate in VA/Tenn

From: "Bradley N. Hutchinson" <bhutchin@vdoe386.vak12ed.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1993 11:23:22 -0500
Subject: Kate in VA/Tenn

Well, she wasn't here but our little local top forty radio
station (two dj's with lots of loops) played Rubberband Girl
this morning!!!!!  I wandered past the kitchen and couldn't
figre out why my wife was playing The Red Shoes when last night
she told me she was sick of it.  I asked and she told me it was
the radio.  The dj (or machine) didn 't mention Kate's name or
say anything but this is really hopeful.  They usually just put
songs in rotation and leave them there.  Now I can run with
hope that the radio will play KaT!
brad
 --
bhutchin@vdoe386.vak12ed.edu