Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-55 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

attention United Kingdomers

From: nevinsg@ganesha.sjc.edu
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1993 23:24:20 -0500
Subject: attention United Kingdomers

Interested in exchanging music merchandise from United States for
music merchandise from United Kingdom.  Most of my favorite bands
hail from the United Kingdom, and music as well as posters,
t-shirts, post cards, magazines, etc. never see the light of
day in the United States.  I am interested in swapping "want"
lists, and avoid paying import prices, as well as yourself
avoiding import prices.  Am mostly interested in "alternative"
such as Curve, Kate Bush, and other assorted alternative
artists.  If interested, please respond.

                         Thanks,

                         Kevin
nevins@ganesha.sjc.edu