Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-55 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

lily & the angels

From: jdrukman@us.oracle.com (Jon Drukman)
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1993 20:50:59 -0500
Subject: lily & the angels

from the PULSE! article:

Kate:  She's one of those ladies who has gifts, and she's very giving.
She believes very strongly in angels, in a way I've not really
experienced before.  My concept of angels comes from when I was a
child.  But the way she understands angels is not like that at all,
she sees them as very powerful, helpful forces - a bit like that film
/Wings Of Desire/.  And angels are something that are coming forward
in the public consciousness, in films and art - don't you think?

Interpret it how you like.  My reading says that Kate only found out
about this golden dawn stuff recently via Lily.

Now can we drop the whole damn thread please?  Who cares whether or
not Kate is into wicca/golden dawn/scientology/entrail reading?  The
only reason any of you want to know is so you can feel justified about
your own belief system.  When are you all going to wake up and realize
that the world is nothing but a bad dream and the only truth is that
we're born, we consume and then we die.  Now get over it and start
being good little robots.

Jon Drukman                                         jdrukman%dlsun87@oracle.com
This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence.