Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-55 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

<sigh>

From: jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1993 08:51:40 -0500
Subject: <sigh>

WHFS just played "Cornflake Girl" by Tori Amos, off the upcoming _Under the
Pink_.  Apparently they have a release copy of the CD (ie all tracks and
cover art, etc.)

This song is just astounding.  Mindboggling.  Amazing.  Incredible.

Yes, I liked it.

And best of all, I got most of it on tape!  (missed part of the intro and
the last 20 seconds or so)

I'm just *dying* to hear the album.  It pains me to say this, but if this
song was any indicator, _Under the Pink_ is going to blow TRS out of the
water (and I'm apparently one of the few people who absolutely adores TRS
and *all* of its tracks, including "Why Should I Love You?").

Anyway, just needed to share.  ;-)

Folks in ther DC area should take note that 'HFS will be playing random
tracks from the album whenever they feel like it...

Jeff

|Jeffrey C. Burka     | "Everything is still with a fear of never coming out |
|Suffering Bad Grammar|  Never following through / Never ever finishing      |
|jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu |  What we wanted to do."  -- Melissa Ferrick          |