Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-55 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

UK CD

From: METH@delphi.com (Suspended In Duct Tape)
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1993 12:21:58 -0500
Subject: UK CD

Hi!

I forgot to mention that after I heard "Rubberband Girl" on Central Florida
radio, I went into a Camelot store and discovered a rather large import
section, which contained a copy of the UK CD single for "Moments of Pleasure".
It was horrendously overpriced, but I bought it anyway.  So what if I already
have all the songs that are on it multiple times- at least now I know what
people are talking about with the dancing on flaming skulls bit.  I find it
quite disconcerting that she's got such a gleeful grin on her face whilst
doing that- am I alone in this?

Meredith (back in CT- sigh)
meth@delphi.com