Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-55 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: EVIL

From: jlburk01@ulkyvx.louisville.edu
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1993 06:34:40 GMT
Subject: Re: EVIL

>    Hundreds of thousands of people yearly, worldwide are bilked out of
> fortunes by scam artists, "faith-healers" and "psychics." And you ask,
> what is the harm? Admittedly Kate has more money than I, and presumably
> you posess, and can afford to lose more. She can probably afford to
> keep several "psychics" employeed. But that doesn't mean that I have to
> like it, or the general anti-rational nature of the human race.

Hey!  If Lily's "evil" guidance and deluding has gotten Kate where she is
today, I think I'm going to make a pilgrimage to England and find Lily.
Where's the signup sheet?  I want to be deluded too!;)
I'M JUST KIDDING....sheez! Don't get your panties in an uproar.  Anyway, it
seems to me Kate's doing fine with whatever she's doing and/or believing.

				Take Care and Happy Holidays,
						Jill
						jlurk01@ulkyvx.louisville.edu
PS. Chris, out of curiosity (and I guess it may be best to answer me in private
mail), do you subscribe to any "established" religion? Do you view Christianity
and/or Judiasm as more legitimate and correct?