Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-55 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

nubie Red Shoes question

From: galloal@dso048.sch.ge.com (Andy Gallo)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1993 14:51:15 -0500
Subject: nubie Red Shoes question
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

        I've been reading reviews of _The Red Shoes_ in the trade mags
and just got it for Christmas, and have two questions:

        1) Is this her final album?  (My reasons for suspecting this
are vague at best.)

        2) Is there any relationship between the album and the ballet
of the same name?  I note the album cover, coupled with a recent tv
piece on the ballet that I saw...

        Email please, as I'm not a hardcore daily worshipper of this
newsgroup.

        Thanks.

: Andy Gallo | gallo@dsos00.sch.ge.com | GE Steam Turbine Engineering Systems :
: Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour. - W. Blake :

--