Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-54 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Stuff

From: Suspended In Duct Tape <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1993 19:37:46 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Stuff
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

Heard "Rubberband Girl" on the radio today- on a Top-40 station out of
Orlando, Florida.  Almost drove off the road, I was so shocked to hear it...
this is definitely a first for me.  Wow.

Chris, why don't you just accept the fact that Kate may believe things that
don't jive with your personal worldview, and leave well enough alone?  You
think certain things are silly, which is fine.  Other people really believe
in the same things you think are silly, which is also fine.  Trying to squelck
discussion of topics which you yourself don't care to read is useless, and will
only cause trouble in the end.  The discussion of the Pentagram Ritual has
everything in the world to do with kate, therefore it has every right to be
discussed here.  If you can't handle the posts on the subject, skip them.
There are plenty of others who are interested, so don't deprive them of the
right to be informed.

(In case anybody is wondering, I'm pretty much ambivalent as to whether it's
discussed here... I can skip a post as easily as the next love-hound.)

I'd like to wish all of you a very happy Christmas, (those to whom the term
applies, anyway
) and a great weekend.

Meredith
meth@delphi.com

"It doesn't matter to me if people understand me." - Kate Bush

"Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt..." - Kate Bush