Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-54 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

the phone number for this woman's work

From: "Bradley N. Hutchinson" <bhutchin@vdoe386.vak12ed.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 93 15:28:40 EST
Subject: the phone number for this woman's work
To: Kate Bush list <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Here is the origional post on how to order This Woman's Work.
Hope your Christmases are all being magic.
Brad

Please note that A&B Sound from Vancouver has been selling This
Woman's Work
Canadian box sets for $129 Canadian ($89 on sale, though I
doubt that
sale is still on).  I don't know what their stock is, but they
had plenty
in October.

They also have an 800 number that works in the U.S.:
1-800-663-0596.

I have no connection with A&B, but have been a happy customer
of theirs
--Neile Graham
neile@u.washington.edu
--