Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-54 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Tour/Top of the City/General Confusion/The Film

From: henrik@husc.harvard.edu
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 93 13:02:50 -0500
Subject: The Tour/Top of the City/General Confusion/The Film
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

When is the film coming to Boston?  Is the film coming to Boston?

Is "Top of the City" released as a single here in the US?  FNX keeps
playing it saying "Here's the latest from Kate Bush..."  I thought we
were still on "Rubberband Girl".

Is there gonna be a tour?  Where can I buy tickets?  (I know, I know,
they're not on sale yet, but it can't hurt to send a little extra
enthusiasm off into the ozone if it firms things up a little).

					larry...