Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-54 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Any Melody Maker subscribers/buyers out there?

From: hk7@prism.gatech.edu (Heather J. Kelley)
Date: 22 Dec 93 16:30:11 GMT
Subject: Any Melody Maker subscribers/buyers out there?
To: rec-music-gaffa@gatech.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.misc

If you have back issues of Melody Maker, I need your help.
I'm trying to write a piece on women in music and I need
articles from 2 MM issues.
I am willing to send cash to anyone who could fax me copies
of the articles I need. I know how to use libraries, but
they are all closed for the holidays and I need the articles
fast.
The issues are Oct. 10, 1992 and April 3, 1993. If you have
either one, please email me. I can provide more info then.

Thanks in advance...

Heather

Heather J. Kelley                    hk7@prism.gatech.edu
The thing that always annoyed me about harmony was that it
was governed by laws.  But you know, these laws need not be
taken seriously.        --John Cage
--
Heather J. Kelley
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia, 30332-0900