Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-54 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: she really is buttons

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 93 00:04:50 EST
Subject: Re: she really is buttons
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

woj@remus.rutgers.edu (the dark saxophone) writes:

>i used to have a button that said "she really is." i must say that it
>confused many a poor soul (especially my parents) for the time that it
>remained in my possession. alas, it decided to wander away from my
>jacket on the university of rochester campus one fateful dandelion
>day.... sigh.

One of my favorite buttons was found at a 7-11. It was not made as
a "Kate-item" but it was/is *so* perfect! It just says, "I Want It All!"
Since _The Dreaming_ was(is) my favorite Kate album and "Suspended In
Gaffa" is one of my favorite songs, it couldn't have been a more
wonderful find. They only had one :-(, but I still have it! :-)

Vickie (who, now that she thinks about it, realizes lots of things
left off my "1993" list. Cyndi Lauper, Cowboy Junkies, Curve...I
*know* more will pop into my head.)