Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

JPEGS posted

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 93 05:51:25 EST
Subject: JPEGS posted
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Chris here,

   I am posting this from Vickie's account as my posts are having a bit
of trouble getting out. I posted three JPEGS on:

alt.binaries.pictures.misc

   Two are frame captures from the JBTV show, and one is a shot from the
_Eat The Music_ video. I tried to upload them to ftp.uwp.edu, but it is
full and not accepting uploads. Any alternative suggestions for sites?
(I just got everything wired up to do easy frame captures and this seemed
like a good test. IED suggested a visual database of videos, and this is
a first step.)

                                 Chris Williams of
                                    Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                                       chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu