Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lily

From: silo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 93 05:28:48 EST
Subject: Re: Lily
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: "silo" <silo@aol.com>

Count this as a vote for more discussion of the pentagram rituals/prayers.

I too don't have usenet access, and get LH as loose mail.  I also don't
have time to subscribe-to read another digest.

I did clip the posting by Michael Damberger of The Lesser Ritual of the
Pentagram in case anyone wants me to re-post it.

One mans prayer is another mans ritual.  Kate called it a prayer. I think
this might be evidence that she "believes".  A member of a church usually
says that they pray, while an outside observer/non-believer would say
that they perform 'rituals' at their meetings.

All IMHO.

--Mike Knight
silo@aol.com