Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MisK.

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 93 15:15 CST
Subject: Re: MisK.
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <CMM.0.90.4.756159008.abm4@merhaba.cc.columbia.edu> IED writes:

>IED would just like to repeat for the record that Kate has, after many
>years of prevariKation, come right out and said that she does, indeed, believe
>in the paranormal.  Do with this fact what you will, but be aware that
>the existence of the paranormal has now been positively confirmed by
>She Who Really Is, and that therefore all further speculation and argument
>about its existence will be superfluous.

   As I said, Kate believes in a number of silly things. Call me the
Gaffa-Gonstic.

>Finally, will someone please, please video-tape Jerry Bryant's TV
>interview with Kate Bush on Chicago's JBTV (Ch. 66?), or on WWOR TV
>tomorrow night?  Ditto for anyone in the Boston area who is near a VCR
>whenever RAGE TV (Boston Ch. 38?) broadcasts its interview with Kate.
>And the same goes for the Des O'Connor show (12/22, UK TV) appearance.
>IED will humbly offer his paranormal soul (or something of even greater
>value, to be negotiated in private!) in trade for a copy of each.

   Have no fear. We will record in both VHS and Beta. I have been
meaning to approach some people I knew at JBTV in it's early days.
I helped them with their graphics system, and need to call in a favor
and get the Tori and Kate interviews.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)