Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on MuchMusic

From: finley@lambda.uleth.ca (Kent Finley)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 93 13:41:27 -0700
Subject: Kate on MuchMusic
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Yes, IED, I did catch the appearance on MuchMusic Tuesday.  Unfortunately, it
was extremely brief.  It appeared on FAX, a sort of musical news digest with
videos, right at the beginning, to their credit.  The bit of the interview they
showed was interspersed with clips from the U.S. Rubberband Girl vid, which I
hadn't seen before (I've seen the other).  I have it on tape, so I will trabe it sometime this weekend.  I hope the entire interview will be broadcast ssoon

Peace,

Kent Finley