Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: An occasion for self-inventory (2)

From: Fred_Donahue.McLean_CSD@xerox.com
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 12:23:15 PST
Subject: Re: An occasion for self-inventory (2)
To: Love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I would like to second Steve Siener's comments on the squabbles that seem to
from a constant wave of vitupuration thoughout the correspondence related to
rec.music.gaffa/lovehounds digest.  One would think that this is the dwelling
place for all the grumps who have nothing else better to do.

In light of Steve's comments, let's just say "so what's the point?", declare
that everyone is right, and move on.  I thought that this interest group was to
discuss Kate Bush's music (and any other artistic music or anything else for
that matter).  Way too much effort is made to declare one's superiority in all
matters by calling attention to one's strengths or to another person's
weaknesses.

Regards,
Fred