Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Kate on MuchMusic or not?

From: aj796@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Tippi Chai)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1993 23:23:54 GMT
Subject: RE: Kate on MuchMusic or not?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@freenet.carleton.ca

In a previous article, BOYD@unb.ca ("Ottis R.") says:

>I saw several bits on MM yesterday that said Kate Bush was
>going to be interviewed on FAX (MM's daily entertainment news
>segment).

Being sick last night I missed all 3 showings of FAX!  I called MuchMusic
and they said the interview will be shown on the "New Music" program
on CityTV, the "parent" of MuchMusic, sometime in the new year.  My VCR
will be standing by.
--
Tippi Chai, Toronto, ON, Canada             aj796@freenet.carleton.ca
"It's really happenin' to ya!" Kate Bush    "My past is warpaint" Happy Rhodes