Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Kate on MuchMusic or not?

From: "Ottis R." <BOYD@unb.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1993 15:44:54 GMT
Subject: RE: Kate on MuchMusic or not?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@unb.ca

In article <9312151223.AA03999@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU> arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU (Alex Gibbs) writes:
>I don't think anyone has mentioned that Kate appeared on MuchMusic.
>This is odd though since I've been told that she did appear but didn't
>perform anything.  Was she on MuchMusic?

Alex, I saw several bits on MM yesterday that said Kate Bush was
going to be interviewed on FAX (MM's daily entertainment news
segment).  This is consistent with not having her perform.
Unfortunately, I set my VCR up wrong to tape the midnight (AST) show
(wrong date - what a goof-ball), so I don't know if she actually was
on, but my guess is that she was and I've missed it.   -- Ottis R.