Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: News Administrator <news@pi.titech.ac.jp>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 93 23:28:51 JST
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: thamano@pi.titech.ac.jp (Tetze Hamano 03/95)
Subject: [Q] about J. Siberry
Sender: news@pi.titech.ac.jp (News Administrator)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1993 14:28:42 GMT

Hello!

I finally got a Jane's album (even I never knew who was Jane
when I first heard of her name in r.m.g.) when occationally
visiting US last month.  It was kind of weird that I could
not find any of hers at some CD stores in NM or TX but, at
last I found only the newest one at Boulder, CO.

Anyway, I am totally crazy for her sounds + voice....
(Well, these several days I listen to Jane's rather than
Kate's during my work...)
And please give me some information about Jane (by emails)!!
I only know that the latest CD is her 6th and she's from
Canada.

Thanks in advance :-)

--Tetze
email: thamano@pi.titech.ac.jp

P.S. I also bought a Heidi Berry's and a Bjork's....as well as
TA's mini CD :-)   Yea, all of them are satisfied.