Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on IRC!

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1993 01:17:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Kate on IRC!
To: steve.b@tqs.com (Steve Berlin)
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: UUCP Pollaccount <esfra@marian.RoBIN.de>

> KATE:  I've heard about that!  I think it's so sweet!  A very nice man named
>        Uli sent me a "Frequently Asked Questions" file.  I thought that was
>        so nice of him!

Hey! Kate does know me! ... ... oops! ... you're joking again... ;-)

Uli

P.S.: I have figured out WHAT was written by Jorn, and I WILL change it.
FAQ is due to be posted THIS YEAR, together with the Gnu General Public License
attached to it, in case I ever get mad.

--
There are many Gods, but there is only one Steven Jobs - Doug Waldron
There are many Goddesses, but there is only one Kate Bush - ? - Bernd Driegert