Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on IRC!

From: jorn@MCS.COM (Jorn Barger)
Date: 12 Dec 1993 00:01:36 -0600
Subject: Re: Kate on IRC!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9312112152.AA07704@bugs.tqs.com>,
Steve Berlin <steve.b@TQS.COM> wrote:
>JORN:  My name is Jorn;  I am the only rational mind on rec.music.gaffa,
>       the newsgroup dedicated to you.

The following will count as acceptable counterevidence to Stev0's
proposition, by my reckoning:

- demonstrations of respect for evidence as indicative of truth

- demonstrations of preference for communication with an opponent, rather
  than ostracism

- basic human sympathy instead of uncontrolled sadism

- the ability to restate an opponent's position without distortion

- acknowledgement of equal rights for all humans

- support for the free expression of unpopular viewpoints